蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 21 October 2014

10 months as a pharmacist

I finally have submitted my log books! Yeay!

Time flies. This is after how long, that I finally thought of updating my blog again...

To my friend that still loyally waiting for my continuous updates, thank you so much! However with my irregular mood in 'blogging' nowadays, I rather you drop me a quick Whats App or FaceBook message! To those friends, I think you know who you really are...

Why I didn't blog for such a long time???
Too busy? Not really...
Lost the passion? May be...
Or may be I shall say, because, my life priority has changed...?

Thanks to working life, I feel I have more to do now.

I appreciate my holiday more - it's no longer about studying (only), it's also about rest, recharging the biological battery, and getting some time to do what you really like / would like to do..

Working as a pharmacist, is not simply just carrying a title, it's about looking after another patient's, during his/her sick period, and sometimes, even when he/she is well...It's about saving life - I remembered the oncall time - you are rushing for amiodarone, salbutamol, snake antivenoms, etc, etc...

It's been almost 10 months of my official pharmacist life - especially during oncall(s), I feel sometimes that I am almost like 'Responsible Pharmacist' working in community pharmacies in UK - just that I don't have the board that displaying my name printed in bold, big, conspicuous letters - LOL! It's the time when you learn to make decision on your own, sorting priorities, multitasking, and of course - learning!

Thanks to the pharmacist's life - I start to catch up the pace, yet everyday is still offering something new to me - I suppose that's good - which means I still need to learn, continuously - CPD? Ooo...CPD! :)

Time flies, people changed, people come in, and go away from your life - continuously...who will stay, at the end? Perhaps, no one...?

Tonight is a compilation of many thoughts, over many months, in a quick glance.

To those that keeps reading, thank you so much...yet I just cannot promise, when will my next story, be?








No comments: