蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 21 March 2010

Dear Londoner and Bathonion Friends...




Thanks to make free time to come to visit Bath, although it's 2 hours journey from here! So pleased and happy to meet all familiar faces again (plus some new faces, which is good, as I really love to meet new, hospitable friend)...Still remember all the 'dian dian di di' at UCSI, where we just be crazy together...and same thing can just happen at Bath!

Personally none of the Bathonion (all BB in this case) knows that you all actually arrived at 12.15am! We really thought that you all will arrive one day earlier! Gosh, must say 'xin1 ku3 ni3 le0' to Yean and Carol in this case, they have been bored, doing nothing for about 1 hour at bus station, I think! I myself has promised myself to rush back asap to accept Daniel and co. when you all arrived! Hehe...

And a sincere apology to you all for not able to accompany you all to travel around Bath at the Saturday! I admit that have bought the ticket to Stonehedge (and Salisbury) earlier...Initially I suggest Yea to incorporate the Stonehedge plan in the plan for this time, yet what she says is true, Bath city has so many fascinating stuff not to missed out, and you all will waste almost half day (or more, just to travel back and fro to Stonehedge!), which sounds not really worth it!

And I personally wanna thanks you all for let us have the opportunity to play Mafia in such a 'meriah!' manner! So long I don't play it already...Kristle hold the highest record for being the killer (6/7! almost 100%! You can switch from lawyer to professional killer already! This is followed by Kep (or Cap? Whatever lah...), followed by me??? Whatever lah...

I don't know how's the journey will ends up at this Sunday...Personally Carol and me wanna apology to all of you as we need to leave you all earlier, as we have to rush for Group Work discussion, since we're having a formal presentation at Monday! 'Gan jiong ah~~~'I feel
有点遗憾 as I can't send you all to bus stop / train station at the end...Yet please come to Bath again next time OK? There's still many wonderful stuffs at Bath waiting to be discovered by you all!

I would like to take opportunity to thank Londoners again to provide us with accommodation and being a professional guide when bring us to travel around London Area! I forget how many times already...yet really thanks! Especially to Daniel that always lend his room to me, and Jin May that lend her room for my luggage storage that day...of course not forgetting Swee San, Charvine, Aylwin, Kristle, Kep, Serena, etc...etc...

And I would like to take this opportunity to give special thanks to Yean & co. especially, for planning the itinery and doing most of the things...This include Carol and Kenny as well (as usual...hehe...). We as the backstage only manage to give our support as much as we can...Personally I admit that I have a not very good sense of direction...so please don't expect me to read map or bring you all travel around as the big head!!! Oh my...

Anyway, it's really nice to have you all at this weekend...At least I manage to find some calmness at the same time...I won't feel
依依不舍 as I know I'll meet most of you again very soon! London, Paris, Amsterdam! 3 major cities! look forward for our re-union! =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.