蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 5 April 2010

Paris, Amsterdam, Keukenhof, Zaanse Schans

One week was over!

Finally I finished my Paris and Amsterdam trip successfully, again!

We’re proud to have 3 Londoners joining us: Jin May, Swee San, Charvine!

And special thanks to Yean Hui, Cheok Ee, Kenny Tuang and Ang that makes another successful trip! You all have contributed the hardest works for this trip! Thanks a lot!

I realize I do not contribute much to the trip, hence I tried to be as obedient as possible to minimize distraction to the whole trip. I want to see the happy face of everyone…if possible…

And I just wanna take this opportunity to give my deepest thanks to all friends that has helped me to take photos during the trip! For me, the photos are so precious. Solo or group…With guys or with girls…Why ya? Is it because of the memory? Or because I’m photophilic? Or whatever?

Anyway, I still believe that I’m willing to take the wonderful pictures of others as well….Although I have to admit that, I don’t really have the chance in this trip…(nyiao…)…Yet I still manage to get some cute, natural images, like sleeping images (LOL!)...Hope I'm not killed after class resume next Tuesday...


I learnt new things via these trips, which includes new culture, new people, new food…

I realize that each human being is not robot…Why I say so? Because I believe that I suppose to be hardworking, day and night,  yet I realized that each human being will get tired someday…including me! And gratefully, I start to learn to ‘clear’ my mind during the trip…

I realize that I start to grumble about going back to Malaysia…Not because I miss my family soooo much (sorry to say that!), yet it is because I start to realize I’m so tired here, physically, mentally, emotionally…

And in the end, although I’m quite tired…It’s hard for me to get a nap as I realize that I’ll get some very ‘messy’ dream, and I am forced to wake up. Who have the mood to sleep if that make you even stressful?


To Bathonian: More missions waiting to be completed!
To Londoners: Finish your trip at Belgium and German asap, and have a good rest after that J

No comments: