蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 27 February 2012

Grateful

Suddenly feel so grateful to have such a bunch of friends around.

Slightly tired nowdays. The feeling is not very great, yet when you have friends that really can stand beside you, you will be very very grateful.

Still remembered receive a special thank from Jessica on the night. I question myself: Is my help sincere enough? Am I expecting anything? Do I really want to help her?

I cannot imagine the miserability of repeating another year, yet for those that have to, life goes on, and there's limited things that we can do, other than giving help PRN, and may be some best wishes STAT.

***

Regret. Yet what's done cannot be undone. Will continue on. Will continue on.

***

Thinking of advising a friend of how to avoid suicide.

It should only work if he / she cares about you.

It is harsh as what I can imagine, yet if somebody has to do it, then it has to be done.

NOT a mega-project like it sounds, LOL...

Perhaps wishes come in many forms anyway. It doesn't have to be charming, always.

No comments: