蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 5 February 2012

Nirvana

Nirvana

Finally, I am back to Bath again.

The feeling of relieved, the sense of real belonging, and the life, seems to be more meaningful.

I still cannot forget the feeling at that morning at Ghent.

Out of all sudden, I missed my siblings, so so much...

I remembered my glorious history of getting Pelajar Harapan 2004, and then Anugerah Khas Pengetua 2006.

And astonishingly, my bro, 'Ang', was getting a Pelajar Contoh as well.

And on the same day, my sis, only sis, was getting her Pelajar Harapan at the same day.

I am not at the school hall, of course, at that time, to view such victorious moment.

I am glad i don't, I did not want to cry, even slightly, in front of the public.

And last year, again, my sis was presented with Pelajar Contoh.

I am not here to 'show off', yet I suddenly, feel so proud to be a 'cool' brother, that I wanna write it out here.

Their happiness, my happiness.

Even though they may not feel the same.

They are individuals, yet each of them, independent of sex, size, body shape, behaviour etc, each of them is my brother, my sister, and we share the same blood, coming from the same womb.

Perhaps the feeling of more than touched cannot be expressed exactly with words anyway, yet that's what I have now. And I should write in Mandarin Chinese really, yet I just feel that, as long as I record this, today.

I just don;t wanna lose, or forget, this feeling, completely, 'hush', just like the blow of the Monsoon.

No matter how busy I am as a pharmacist or whatsoever in the future, I shall remember that I was, and I am, I will be, still, a son, a brother, a nephew, a senior, a junior, a friend, a mate, and even, a father.

Suddenly all of feelings, start to fill my determination, for that so called - 'future'.

***

Off, back to Bath, again.

8 days trip from Malta, and Belgium, officially, over.

Everything seems to went smoothly, with some small drama in between. Which if I have time, I would, perhaps, mention them, or not, in the future, here, or somewhere.

Yet may be not in 'Jackie-morphosis', apology guys, I am, 'busy' (excuse...come on!).

In the end actions will determine everything.

***

Finally, I shared a few songs that have accompanied me throughout my journey, at oversea, for these 8 days. These are just extract, as I had been listening to so many Fish's songs, on my way, back to this land, of familiarity.










No comments: