蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 4 May 2013

Malaysians - a day before...

The following statement extracted from a passage does not necessarily represent my political view on my home country or whatsoever.

However, I am moved and almost shed my tears when reading this, so thought to quickly share this with you.

"My dear friends, we are the same. It doesn't matter what our ethnicity is. We are Malaysians. We went to the same school. We played the same games. We enjoy the same amount of public holidays. We have the same memories. Most importantly, we share the same home. Neither of us are more Malaysian than the other. Neither of us should be made to feel that way."


Citation: http://news.malaysia.msn.com/elections/ge13-to-my-dearest-bn-supporting-friends


No comments: