蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 5 May 2013

Missing you

It's one week before the finals...

Busy sorting the house 'stuff' now...

I wonder if papa will comment anything about the recent general elections...

Mama is still my best listener. I learn the spirit to be non-judgmental from her. And in a crisis, I find out that this is a value that I will treasure, so so much...

Sorry, bro, I cannot really be your side when I thought you may need me, my links go with you, anyway...

Sorry Rou, I have been a bad listener today. Sorry for all the stress. I have to acknowledge I may be extremely upset if I am in your shoe - however 往者不可谏,来者犹可追 - try to concentrate on the future where you still can work on. And hopefully, we'll find a time when we can re-chit-chatting after these whole 'madness' has gone...

The ultimate justice, where are you?

Out of sudden, I miss all of you, so so much...

No comments: