蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Yuk Yin Annual Dinner 2013


Yuk Yin Annual Dinner 2013 - on 4th November 2013

So happy and glad that I am invited to be part of the team - it's an awesome night!

The theme was 'black' - and luckily I did not come in my UK Pharmacy Ball attire - with my suit and bow tie, LOL...Clothes can be casual or semi-casual...

I also challenged the Karaoke which turned out not-so-great when I know that I was nervous...yet it was also a good try, I thought - (as) this morning, my ex-Maths teacher @ my current discipline teacher said that at least, he never want to perform in front of Yuk Yin audience at least, until now...

One of the teacher turned out to be the grand winner of the night by winning the karaoke competition as well as the queen competition...extra income! Rezeki bah :)

And after the night, I think since 2145? Or 2245? - The hotel room was bombarded with our 'crazy' laughter and sing-as-loudly-you-can 'competition'...plus the 'generous' supply of alcohol - so called 'responsible drinking' :)

Thinking back: Perhaps the pay is not the best in the end. However honestly, I treasure my time in this primary school, just like when I was walking with Juliet's and Matt's pharmacy teams in UK - work is happier when there is someone that is/are willing to lend you a helping hand, and when there is some spare time for you to 'gossip' about your colleague and/or boss too...woops...I also learn more about working in the government setting, the difficulties faced by primary school teachers currently (and sometimes, in the future, too) - and as usual in the end, how everyone's tiny contribution makes up the enormous success of the whole organisation :)

Last but not least - I think I should let the pictures do most of the talkings :)

Mrs. Chan and I (1)

Mrs. Chan and I (2)

10 male teaching staffs in SJK (C) Yuk Yin



1 comment:

Lady Lithium said...

waaahhhh such a Down to Memories Lane! I only know two male teachers out of the ten. Gosh, time flies, can't believe they did not even seemed to get any older than years ago. xx Hope I can have Yuk Yin Reunion with my ex classmates too.