蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 29 December 2013

Started as the pharmacist

Starting job as a pharmacist - just finished my second week.

In between Christmas and New Year now.

That day started to 'lapor diri' - and from there I realised people are really nice here - as what I have expected. Even the chief is quite 'down to earth' - she is the one that brought me to wander around the pharmacy department - so that I started to get to know everyone. If God will allow me to become a 'senior' or chief in some way one day - then I hope that I will become such a good chief, too. To be honest - how high a person's nose can be, anyway?

And it seems like the stuff that  I am enjoying most now - is to prepare DD (dangerous drugs - and maybe, psychotropic substances)? I may be too early in making this conclusion. We should see...

On the 26th December, I was rushing in in-patient pharmacy, making syrups and doing filling (a.k.a. dispensing). And then I sighed for a bit, I should be doing crazy shopping now if I am still in UK - Boxing Day! Anyway actually it does not really matter - to be able to work and learning to carrying responsibility and contributing back to society - is much more better than running around like a crazy man to chase for latest fashion, or actually, out-dated fashion (purely personal opinion).

That day I was talking to the 'one-and-a-half-month senior-er PRP'. I used to thought that Malaysian healthcare system is some what excellent and affordable - everything started just RM1 or RM30 - yet actually, if it comes to complicated procedures - then you still have to pay - in full, or else, well...

And to my GF, please be alright. Update me about your health progress. I know it will be devastating sometimes. KS will be with you. Your family will be with you. I will be with you, too.

Just some scribble lah while I am rushing for my counselling assessment and assignment...

Till then,
J x

No comments: