蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Remembering Daddy

I just watched a movie about a father tried to win a bear for his beloved son.

And suddenly, I thought back about daddy, too.

He used to bring me to some funfair in our hometown also. I can't remember vividly anymore - is that once? or twice? or...

Daddy used to bring us for pom-pom car and a few other entertainment also - when we're still very young, and when he was quite young, too.

Working in a pharmacy setting will sometimes remind me of daddy, too. I was about to dispense some lactulose that day, and when I saw the indication - hepatic encephalopathy - I remembered daddy once again. The day when the lactulose was not even administered...And in the in-patient pharmacy is just almost opposite to the male surgical ward...Out of a sudden, so many coincidence...

As usual, there's days when we will forget about him. And there's days when we will miss him, so, so badly...

Daddy, I love you, and I miss you.




No comments: