蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 28 July 2011

Diary so far - before leaving 7

Yesterday I met a very lovely old lady:
"Jackie, do you still remember me?"

I am astonished on the 1st place, with her ability to remember the name of this small staff, in the usual store called Boots The Chemist - Henleaze.

She came to collect her photos. And in the end:

"Thanks Ms. Nash. Please come again. God bless you."

As your small action makes up the smile of my whole day =)

Indeed that's the power of small deed indeed. Some customer is a complete headache, yet some, are just sooooooooooooo lovely!

***

Then I saw another small kid, kiddo, girl, maybe 6-8 years old.
Small cutie little pinkie.

She came to pay for 3 mouthwashes on 3 for 2 offer, plus a clearance item of lipgloss.

"Right, that's 4.XX, do you have Boots Card with you?"
She just keeping moving her head, saying no no, very shy girl...
"Do you need a bag?"
Again is another sign of no no.
She said, "I can carry them"
I cannot imagine how such tiny hands can hold 3 bottles of mouthwashes, kind of heavy for her age...
"I'll give you a small bag, alright?"
She smiled =)
"Is that for yourself?"
"Nah, the mouthwashes are for mommy...The lipgloss...for myself"
And another charming smile =)
"Right then. Take care sweety =)"

Perhaps indirectly I do love children. I never realise that. I don't really understand how a small cutie girl, can kill all my anger and headache due to previous customers...And makes up one of my afternoon =)

May be I will be a good daddy in the future, if I got the chance. Well, will me?

***

The day seems busy while I am working at Boots Henleaze. Busy, I am tired of standing at counter sometimes...I wanna do dispensary, well well...

Then last night I had a bad nausea. I vomited in the toilet of my future house. In the end I had to take the night bus, rush to my new house, just to get the traditional chinese oil that I had moved previously. So stupid!

Never imagine I can be as sick as this. I just feel want to faint soon. Soon.

Then I even think about whether I will be able to work the next day. I don;t wanna sacrifice my holidays due to this stupid nausea. Don;t want!

So the next day I kept myself asleep on the bus for the whole journey. So that I won;t wake up and feel sick half way. Don;t wanna vomit at Brislington or Salford or Temple Meads...

Then even my manager can sense my state of falling sick.
Juliet, Elena, especially: Are you alright?

I told myself: I should be alright.

That manager kept reminding me: Do not drink the milk that you bought this morning!

And he reminded me three times, with the disbelieving eye...

What the...

Anyway as I always know, 天无绝人之路。山重气水复疑无路,柳暗花明又一村。

With the bless of the smile of the customers, I felt thousand times better =)

Thank God =)

I don;t wanna think too much anymore. As long as I have done all the good deeds in my life, I believe my life will be blessed in the end.

Just like when I writing this blog. I thought I cannot write in Chinese anymore. Yet there's always sunshine behind the black clouds =)

***

My pre-reg is leaving, to become a relief soon.

That Friday is the life-changing point for her

An official letter from General Pharmaceutical Council, followed by a huge happy cry. Passed!

Then is the hugs from all the female staffs.

And finally, a big lovely sweety double double chocolate cake from Linda!

(Well, it tastes more like horlicks cake to me...)

Anyway, wish you all the best for your future, you are bright, be more confident, Leanne!

See you soon, if we got the chance, in the future =)

Like when we collide on the bus to Blackboy Hill today =)

PHARMACIST, officially =)

***

There's one night when of the dispenser send a text message to her sons:
"You fella are the best thing that I ever made in my life. I will always love you all."

"Mom, are you gonna throw yourself over the bridge soon?"

"No..."

"Mom, you are confusing and misleading..."

Anyway, that's a mother's love.

God cannot be with us 24 hours a day, that;s why we have mama =)

Sounds so childish yet so true, indeed =)

***

I kept telling myself to keep a diary for my works in these 7 weeks.

I will definitely miss Juliet, Elena, Gaby, Anne 1, Anne 2, Sue, Linda, Jacqui, Leanne, Lewis, Priyankaa and maybe soon, Munira.

Time flies. In the end I just don;t realise that: This is week 5. And 2 more weeks to go...

Just like when I shift my house: In the end there's only 2 days left. I will miss the old house. Especially after the incident today.

I thought I have nothing left in this house anymore, other than the brightest memory and laughter, with few spices with Wei Chern, Kenny and Guarino...

Yet may be, I am wrong...

Izinkan saya untuk mengundur diri, secara senyap-senyap...

Kerana sesungguhnya saya tidak mahu pergi dengan linangan air mata...

To all, it's a fantastic ten months with you all.

7, in memory. I will miss you. take good care of yourself. I shall visit you one day, if I am given the chance by that fella...

***

全国最佳辩员,坚强些。时间会冲淡一切的。

真的,我意想不到的,过了这么久,原来我比想像中的更坚强 =)

请原谅我的忙碌,但今天的事情让马上想到你。

我对你的支持,是二十四小时的。只因我的prescription,永远守候着你,不曾expire =)

雨后的彩虹最娇艳美丽=)

***

犀利妹为了爱情几乎变成行尸走肉,自残。

大C 为了爱情葬身罗里下,众人泣不成声。

问世间:情为何物?

***

What you see with your eyes, may not be true.

As behind the scene, waves waving, winds winding, rain raining...

You cannot see my love, my hatred, my mixed feeling...

我想念下雨的时刻,稀里哗啦的声音,大自然的神奇,给与那份真实的亲切感。

好想听听那雨点打在屋顶上的声音,但住在巴斯,就是奢望,吧?

无奈,依依不舍,人面桃花,又如何?

也许这将是我离别的最佳心情写照=)









No comments: