蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 22 September 2011

落叶归根之旅

Hardly believe that I have only a post so far for the month of September this year, excluding this one...

It's the moment to leave - everything that I am familiar, back to somewhere that I am, or was, familiar, also...

I still remember my friend's words on the night - s/he cannot express his/her opinions/feelings in exact words anymore - and feel more than sad about that - as she used to be a good writer / blogger before...

Indeed words cannot express everything accurately in our life - word is still limited with its ability to expand in vocabulary, grammar, intonation, alphabets, etc...

Losing such ability may not be a bad thing - to a certain extent - it means s/he has been able to leave out what's haunted him/her for few years - and of course that sounds more than a great thing to celebrate =)

I am working for the same goal now...

Again I am grateful to God to let me have this 落叶归根之旅. I re-find my strength, my goal and my own identity - in this quiet, tranquil and peaceful lifestyle, in a small yet busy buzzling town/city of Keningau - in the mountainous region of interior part of Northern Borneo =)

It's the time to appreciate the long live sunshine - almost 12 hours per day - in Malaysia - before I am back to autumn, cold, windy, lonely sometimes - in Bath...

I will definitely remember the dawn, morning, noon, afternoon, sunset, evening, and nightfall - here...

生于斯,长于斯,若有缘,业于斯,死于斯=)

No comments: