蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 13 September 2011

In the Middle of Summer Holiday 2

In the middle of this holiday, just a quick shot for everyone.

Life at home is always the sweetest, seems endless, which is indeed, a wrong sense of safety, as anything so good will always come to end, anyway.

After home for this time, it's just suddenly some of the feelings change. I start to lose trust, not completely, in certain people that I used to believe, wholeheartedly, in my life. Yet God never ever let me completely down. I found a new goal at the same time. Not say completely new but it is enough to keep me moving on.

Sounds so deep indeed, especially if i refuse to explain too much, sorry guys...

At the same time, travelling from Penzance and then back to my hometown now. Not gonna be to Brunei anymore although requested, life just seems quite busy now, with students around me. Some of the close friends do know...

At the same time, I had been in a sort of new thinking. I used to think that every friendship is just 'like that', which appears to be wrong, again. My good friend makes me realise that:


同心用心诚心经营的友情才会永远开出美丽的友谊之花。


感谢你,朋友!


Every word counts in this case you know. Three hearts, may be more, is needed. When you thought you can let it go, yet when the other one really sincerely works it out, the flower of friendship, no matter how cold the winter is, will blossoms again.

I am more than thankful to finally be shown who I can rely on, at least for this moment. Life and friendship can be based on formality and informality. A true friend is when you can be yourself in front of him/her, without wearing a mask, that may makes yourself not comfortable sometimes.

A sincere and the only wish that I receive to wish me Happy Mooncake / Lantern Festival, is more than a best reminder. Perhaps a friendship that is not bound by the so-called 'couples' love', will turn out to be the best in your life.

带个平常心,真心祝福一对幸福的情侣。看着友人的幸福,也许就是一种幸福。

Indeed life is not difficult. Yet there;s too many situations that makes me feel otherwise.

哀莫大于心死。

This applies to some of my family members as well as some friends. Indeed when you think you give out 100% you should not think of getting 100% back, and otherwise. In the end people used to judge others but they always forget to see themselves. Undeniably that;s what happen to me sometimes. I won;t deny.

Life teaches me wisdom day by day, as I am growing. I am indeed a slow catcher. Yet with continuous support from my family and my friends that I can count on: I am gonna be ALRIGHT =)





Indeed my holiday is not long anymore. Aunty will come soon......

To my bros and sis, perhaps you will never ever read this. Yet beside the moody clouds and long angry speech that may make you boring sometimes, I always L.O.V.E you all =) To see you all studying hard, be so obedient, with all the laughters and smiles, and even when you sleep so soundly - I shall not, ever ever, forget them.


No comments: