蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 28 October 2011

Birthday - Friendship

Today is the birthday.

A day that I should celebrate but don;t really feel to celebrate this year.

A lot of birthday wishes from everywhere: Thanks guys!

A birthday that teaches me all about friends

Reminds me that I have lost some friends

Reminds me that I still have some distant yet strongly remaining friendship

Reminds me that when I want to maintain, the full stop has come to an end

Reminds me who my genuine friends are

When my age increased by one year

I suddenly realise that my wisdom and maturity have to increase too

My birthday wishes are:
If I can have some great friend that knows me and I should know him/her
If I can achieve mutual transparency and understanding between us
If he/she will know that I never forget our friendship and still wish the best for him/her

Indeed when I saw that cake, I don;t have to make a wish as I know what I should wish

Sitting in front of the laptop
Seniors, juniors, friends, colleagues, housemates
Suddenly everything just cross my mind

To the University that teaches me the 1st wisdom in my life
Thanks for let me grow
Even in sadness, disappointment and frustration sometimes
As each fallen leaf, blossom flower and melting snow
Will curve my lifetime memory

Jek(yll)





No comments: