蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 26 December 2011

Jalan Jauh

Talking to my aunty today...

She was the one that used to look after me when I was so young, especially before I was one year old.

At that time my mom and my daddy were working, and just had to left me somewhere, and there I was.

When aunty's mom look at my small feet, she said: 'Kaki budak ni lain dari yang lain. Dia ni jalan jauh punya bah, nanti dia pergi luar negeri ni...'

My aunty said she never forget that. And to know the fact today, I am surprised, really really surprised.

"Mungkin mata orang tua ni kabur, tapi hati mereka, lebih terang daripada yang lain."

Especially for those humble, considerate one. Life experience taught them to be even more and more humble and considerate. God bless.

A root discovery journey in London. A route towards appreciating the love in your life. Sometimes time and money, may need to be sacrificed, when love, gratefulness and appreciation, override everything.

I already get my present for this Christmas. How about thou?

Joyeux Noël!

¡Feliz Navidad!









No comments: