蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 18 January 2012

CNY 2012

My 400th post, just on the day for my 1st exam, in 2012...

A quick update of everything...


It’s almost Chinese New Year (in just few days), and my brother is flying back to the Peninsular again today, to continue his study.

He supposed to be in a flight at 8.30pm. And in the end, 2 hours delay. Or at least 1.

And he's gonna rushing to Uni, by taking a bus at 2pm.

I am reminded of the humble background that  I always have. As we are from the interior part of Sabah, without an airport (or to be more accurate: with a closed airport). Therefore we are always the latest to arrive at home if everyone depart on the same day, and of course, we have to be super early to get back to airport too.

Time at home is precious to all of us. I still remembered the day when I have to fly back to London, my flight is at the early morning of 6.30 am the next morning. So in the end I had to take the bus at 4.30, not am, but pm, on the day before, to arrive super early at the airport, and killing time there, where I would be more appreciative of I could be given the extra time, to look at the sleeping faces of my bros and sis, again, and again.

This incident repeats so much, that sometimes, I get used to it? Yet it is always so hard to say goodbye. So sometimes I don’t want to see my parents sending me off at airport, if possible. Cost is an issue. Another issue is, saying goodbye and to leave without burden, seems to be harder, when there was someone there.

And all the extra journeys, making us exhausted, not only physically yet also mentally. Very very much. Physically and mentally and emotionally.

And the bitter part is, on the reverse, when there is no one to receive you at the airport. Perhaps I am greedy. Yet I was, and am hoping that, one day my parents can be waiting for my arrival, proudly, at the airport arrival ground.

I remembered there was once upon a time, after arriving, tiredly from long haul flight. In the end even friend(s) that travel together, leave so urgently, even without saying a single goodbye. Bitter. And when you are pulling your heavy suitcase towards the aerobus station, your steps are heavy, yet your heart, perhaps even.
Anyway I am writing this to remind myself, while my brother is back to his student life, fighting for a future. That is what I should really really be doing, too.

Humble background, and a slightly harder life than others, is not an excuse, to stop.

***

I always find it difficult to find a good balance between hard work patency and knowledge patency.

If you will understand what I mean.

It is comprised of personal concern and public interest.

I tried to understand cause and effect, utilitarianism, deontological reasoning…

It’s not pharmacy ethics.

It’s real life story, that I still, confused.

***

Soap opera is indeed interesting

***

It’s only January.

Yet it will be the moment to say goodbye, soon.

And before that I would like to say my heartest thanks to Terry, Anuv, Ben and Stu. Life in 171 is indeed, still pleasing with you all.

Thanks for all the understanding for my occasional irrationality.

Thanks for let me to be at least, part of your life, for this short term of 9 months.

***

And in just few days, it will be CNY 2012!

To all, hopefully we will survive thorugh the exam!

And of course, not officially celebrating does not mean the wishes are not there!

Happy CNY 2012, everyone!




1 comment:

Corrinne The Great said...

good luck and happy CNY to you!! :D