蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 27 January 2012

Short stories before off for 2nd Semester

Exam
Sometimes you need more than hard work and luck, to pass / 'score' flying colours in the exam...

Home-hunting
Today some girls has started to bump into our house. 2-3 groups.
It's implying the moment to leave soon.
It's a nice house really. Understanding housemates (most of the time/provided NOT get drunk), quiet most of the time, and yeah, saying at least 'hey ya' and 'morgan!' won;t do much harm.
When I am home just now, another of my housemate is off for the last exam as well~
The end of the 1st semester means house hunting has to start again really soon.
I have been receiving bad news for this issue even one day before my first paper...
So, what else?

I find an inner peace and strength in this new house, new room, new housemates.
And when I was together with the viewer just now, everyone like my room, so so much.
Then Ben said, we give you this one because this is the best room in the house.
Only to realise that after staying here for almost half of the year.
How many God's blessings that actually pass through me, just like that, unnoticed.
Indeed He's still kind enough to me...

171, I love you, so much. I may not have the nostalgic feeling like in others.
But, it's YOU.


Good FRIEND
Today just receive a message from my best friend (may be, more than that).
She's down, since the 1st day of Chinese New Year.
I only remember about it, after I finished my exam.
Such a bad best friend of me.

When our fate is so similar...
When we worked so hard and still disspointed in the end...
What else that cannot come?
 
Yet : "It's just God's trick to make us stronger. And, at least, we got each other."

A friend in need is a friend, indeed.

Sorry for not being able to be beside at your worst time ever, perhaps.

If we can listen to each other's advice...

Don;t stop helping others, yet how much, yet, disappointment, that should come?

Being in Bath 
Thanks for always reminding me how lucky I am to be in Bath.
All the hardship, yet all the rewards as well.
Dear, you are indeed as well. At least you get it. You just have to move on. Do NOT give up.
I mean, when about thousands others struggling even to get into local universities, what else that we can expect?


Friendship Quoting
Quoting an extract from one of my friend that always offer me new inspiration in life:


"上段恋情,全心投入,结果重伤.于是这次恋爱怕受伤,就很保留。这意味着:上次那个伤你的烂人,得到最完整的你,而这次这个发展中的情人,得到个很冷 淡的你。我知你是保护自己,但这若是做生意,你这店一定倒的。永不再來的恶客,得到最好服务,而新客上门,却备受冷落,这店怎么不倒?"
(蔡康永)

Thanks for the quote of quote.

Off soon
Off to Malta and Belgium soon.
Arabic, French and German, harmonious blend of languages and cultures and religions...
Just like Malaysia.
My Malaysia.


No comments: