蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 18 November 2012

Diary for 17112012

I had a great trip to Southampton with mon amis today.

It's been ages since I get on a car in UK. Of course, I was not the one driving...

The surroundings were just awesome. We passed through a few cities / towns, including Salisbury, Endover (interesting name to me) and...etc...

Leaves on the way were either yellowish or orange - the colour of a typical autumn. It will be my last autumn in the UK...Still remembered how the autumn celebrated my arrival in Bath as well, about 3 years ago...

Today was just a plainly leisure trip - we had some lunch (Chinese), followed by a shopping trip, accompanied by a German Christmas Market just in front of West Quay :) Everybody seemed so happy and cheerful. I decided to become a tourist with the camera again, eventually...

Then finally the dinner part, it was the lobster starter followed by typical Chinese dinner with a combination of dishes. Simon was just sooooooo funny. Poor Simon? He longed for traditional British food just after two consecutive Chinese dishes in a single day. At least there will be Sunday Roast tomorrow so no worries...

Finally, home, not too late, just that the mahjong session was cancelled as well...arrgghh.......

The funniest thing is, my biggest purchases for today came from two shops: Poundland and 99p shop.

Kirstin asked me, what was the difference, anyway???

Well man, the answer is obvious - with 99p you get 1p change when you pay 1 pound isn't it?

Thanks to Kenny, Guarino, Carol, Cindy, Joo, Chi Chin, Yean, Simon and Kirstin...It was really great to be away from Bath, even if it was just for a day :)

***

I could saw the great unity of Malaysians when I paid them a visit.

Happily living together under the same roof and forming a great support network...

I could see that for a long time ago - and it is a phenomenon that perhaps I had missed so much, intrinsically...

I gave up the chance when it came to me few months ago, and therefore I have no excuse for bearing the results now...

Perhaps only after you miss something then only you will start to appreciate it. The typical words of wisdom...

I wish I have such an easy-going housemates, where actually I can forget mouthful of English for a while and start to revert back to Malay. Malay language that had accompanied me since baby always give me a sense of warmth...

***

When you love someone so deeply, any sacrifice that you made for him/her will not be considered as a sacrifice anyway...

You will be willing to go for that extra miles of distance - although you may not see the final smile on his/her face...

Eventually you just want to sincerely wish him/her the very best...

As love always exist...so as the hope...


***

No comments: