蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Too many happened

Too many happened without myself realising it, recently...

1. My birthday gift expiry date is almost due I suppose - while I need to say goodbye, I wanna say a huge thank you as well for all the good memory...

2. When you try to fight for something although you know that the outcome may be not that favourable at the end. Sounds complicated, perhaps the fighting process is enjoyable anyway. Although it is heart-breaking to get the result, perhaps you will regret if you never ever fight for it. Well, at least, that's me.

3. I know the world has always been that realistic - but when the person that you can trust most start to doubt your personality - you will continue to believe him. At the same time, you should be happy because he has grown up, or be sad because he needs to give you some hard time?

4. It is more than touched when you realise that your friends will not always abandon you (alone). However perhaps the right news will not always come at the right time.

5. Due to inspiration from prescribing course, I started to made my sibling sending me some weekly task as well online so that I can monitor his progress (lol).

6. Mom was started on some medication. I know I am looking at the BNF 63 when I gave her the counselling but at least it's better than the doctor that never tell patients anything in Malaysia...On the other hand, how can a long-term medication can just be supplied for a month?

7. I keep smiling when I looked at the latest photos of my siblings at everywhere in Malaysia. Some of them reminded me of my very own personal experience. I feel so proud of them and hope that they are always alright.

8. Finally I feel that I will go back to Malaysia and (hopefully) become a great pharmacist there. I am not sure how much that I can do but perhaps whatever that I feel is the best. I look very forward to work with some of my friends as well.

No comments: