蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 13 February 2010

Happy Chinese New Year + Special thanks!

Finally see the face of Aylwin Lim at Bath! Oh my! So glad to see him!

Thanks Aylwin to being so willingly to come this peaceful Georgian city and choose to have a wonderful stay with us here! Enjoy it! I'm sure Bathonions will give you lots of fun and cheerful memory! 1st time celebrate my CNY at UK, and we are just lucky enough to have a Londoner with us here! And Aylwin, your cooking skill still very very good! Our regular Bathonion cook can rest for a while already! Haha~~~

Thanks Sin Yee for 'fetching' Aylwin up to the university!

Thanks Kenny for bringing Aylwin to wondering around Bath and share the cooking jobs as well...plus a thanks to Guarino in this case ~~~

Thanks Ang for help opening door to Yean, although there is some small funny incident there (Hahaha~~~)...

Thanks Yean and Carol for turning up! Yean, your chocolate is superb nice! I love the mint flavour!

And, guys, really thanks to you all to let me have a so less stressful and relaxing meeting like today! Love it!

Tomorrow, oops, today - lah! Today night will be a precious reunion dinner for us! Because we will spend our first CNY oversea, at UK! And 'bai nian' among Bathonions! Doesn't it sound fanstastic?

Whatever...Waiting for reunion now, plus Sin Yee, Wan Joo, Jecerlyn, Jessicca, erm... who else yeah? Whatever lah...surely will be a memorable one!

Perhaps I should make a promotion for my blog also at the same time? Seems like my blog is still known by 3 or fewer people only? Hmm...must consider about it seriously...Perhaps I should advertise it in a newspaper or on UK television?

Anyway, guys, Happy CNY again!!!

No comments: