蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 12 February 2010

Happy CNY~~~

Just discuss renting issue with my dear friends just now~~~

Yeah, so they will be 4 of us staying together~~~

Yeah, and we sort it out before Easter Holiday...Hopefully...

And if they don't remind me, I'll forget that this Saturday is a day for Chinese Reunion...

And thanks for Aylwin, willing to spend his precious time with us at Bath...

You will have a good time here...Bathonions are so warm and friendly!!! Hehe~~~

Happy CNY to all...Although there is no real holiday for us...We still have CNY! So appreciate...

Happy CNY to all, again...

2 comments:

JH said...

happy cny to u too....i juz read ur blog n i am shocked that there are so many post.!my blog din show any update from ur blog.=.=

Jackie said...

Thanks thanks...I'm shocked also...After ages finally I see someone post a comment! Really happy and appreciate it!