蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 13 August 2010

The Story of Three Children

Now sitting quietly at a corner in the Pustaka Miri...

It has been thousands years before I managed to online again today...haiz...

Nothing much to comment...Not much progress although I've spent almost 2 weeks at this City of Seahorse...Hahaha...

And now I sleep almost every night at my uncle's house, because my cousin (which is my uncle's first daughter) considerably loves me?

"Tonight I sleep at Kakak Ling's House, can?"
"Cannot lah, later I nangis..."
"Hah? But later I have to go back to Sabah also, later you also nangis hah?"
"Aiya, why need to go back? Me suka you leh..."
"Hah, but if I not go back later my mama miss me, how?"

And so on...
And so on...

This is the acts of a 6 years old girl, the cutie Mina...Hahaha...

Then my uncle also got this so-called the only son...And I really suspected that he got hyperactive disorder or similar...well...That's because he's really too active...My God...This second he's in the house, the next second outside already! Not to say what, yet it's absolutely dangerous to let children playing outside -lah, later they rush to the road, sometimes with cars, haiz...My poor uncle and aunty, don't know what I should say when I see the naughty Zaac keep going outside, even in the middle of the night!

Then there is one night when the cutie Zaac just can't sleep. He keeps going in and out from my uncle's ad aunty's room. Out of anger, my aunty lock the door 'temporarily', yet later she forget to unlock it and fall asleep...LOL...so in the end poor Zaac cry and walk slowly to me...

"Abang Jackie...Abang Jackie...hmm..hmm.."
"Oh...Abang Jackie sayang...sayang...No cry...no cry..."

Then I pull him to sleep with me, gently tapping his chest, until myself fall asleep...ZZZzzz...

Then there is another cutie, Vivie which is only 7-month-old, and when she's quite, sometimes she will 'travel' in her baby 'car', chasing you, like crazy! Then when you look back at her, don't know you should smile or what...Yet her smile is sooooo cute...a feeling of touched...And when I am asked to hold Vivie for a while, I can feel the 'lightness' of the baby...This is what we call life, from a little tiny cute baby till when he/she has grown up...

Experience with children may be quite headache sometimes. Yet at the same time, I have to say that such experience are just soooo wonderful and meaningful!

With LOVE...

No comments: