蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 7 March 2012

la lune: une réponse

Have not blog too emotionally, for so long...

Till now, have seen so many lies, unfulfilled promises, betrayal, in such a short time.

Indeed, life still go on, I tried to convince myself that this is called part of 'lumrah hidup', human nature, face of real society...Indeed no one is perfect...I know I myself have committed some myself, in the past, so it's a 'cause and effect' cycle, part of so-called 'karma'...

It's just that when everything - come simultaneously - you may feel out of a sudden, it's slightly too much...

Yet my senior told me, firmly, God will only test you if He know you are capable of doing it =)

Hope so, really hope so, I really hope so...

I hope to make all the past as the past, yet when Colosseum starts to scream at the middle of the night, from the ancient Roman City, I still feel the shiver...I do not want to, yet again memory is really a random thingy. It's locked behind the drawer for hundreds years...and finally 'Hawa' helps me to open the Pandora Box again...

I do not know if everything, that happen simultaneously now, are merely coincidence, or, not.

Life still goes on with multiple blessings. There seems to be at least, someone that still can understand me. Yet perhaps everyone is entitled to keep some secret, for the rest of their life, may be. How many secret is still secret anyway? It's hard to answer. Yet I know that I am also reminded to apology to many, many people...

Perhaps happiness is a luxury for me. I try to accept that, very slowly.
I do not mind to be alone, but I do not want to feel lonely.
I do not mind to do all the hard works, yet if at least someone can appreciate it?
I do not mind to face some difficulty if that should give more convenience to others, yet sometimes, I doubt if I can be so, so noble...

Perhaps in the end I have not find my real purpose in my life, although I thought, I always know.

Le ciel est bleu. Last French lecture, still remember until now. Is there any significance there?

Like too many questions in my life:

Sais pas.

If the moon will let me know, the answers.

No comments: