蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 27 March 2012

When it is just not the same, anymore ...

Still remember when I was still an 'innocent' student at UCSI, when I was 'cruelly' separated from most other guys, left with only Kenny in JPA2 class, or may be slightly better - plus another Fadhil from JPA3 class...

I remembered at that time - sometimes I will borrow notes from Fadhil, or Kenny, or some girls, as well, who have never failed, to be so generous =)

Then since living under the roof, I will borrow my notes to others as well, especially guys, and especially, JPA1 guys, that include my roomies, and a few close friends that I just get to know when at UCSI...

I enjoy such a borrowing and giving tradition.


And now, from diploma to degree, as we go to higher years, the fact seems to be twisted away, and away...

Sometimes feel that it's harder to get the same thing anymore. A simple borrowing task need thousands of effort than at UCSI. I sighed sometimes, may be not to expect any return for my pass deeds, yet perhaps simply, to just consider the need of another friend?

And what I get - is just another -silence- ...

Perhaps, when everything is just not the same, anymore.

In the end, it's a tragedy, just like the Black Swan.

No comments: