蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 14 September 2012

Being a kid

I remembered when I was a kid, everything is just so simple and easy, most of the time. I am those kind of 'pathetic' - finish all homework given by the teachers or I will feel like hell, go to no parties, no tuitions, etc etc...

There was a time when it was raining, and as you know due to gravity, water will flow from the rooftop to the ground. I was living in a wooden house that time, so there was no sophisticated water chanelling system - all rain water just gone down in a 'splash' - like that!

Then one day father uses the rain water to bath (of course with the brief on OK??? That's interesting. Then one day when it was raining heavily, my brother and I decided to do the same thing. Hahaha - it was quite fun, and I suppose we comnbined showering and playing in the water together...

Suddenly when I was facing the shower in the hostel I started to be lead back to these nostalgia again. Memory is such a random thing -  any drawers of memory can simply be opened at any time, seems like - I wish it will work well during exams then...

Back to the story, I had almost one week so called 'lonely' being abroad. Now I am at Stockholm, where the keyboard is 'fun' (well, it's interesting but I kind of dislike it as I don't get that used to it...). For example you can type these special characters straightaway - ö Ö ä Ä § ½ å Å - alolo I should promote the same thing when I was at Helsinki leh - the keyboard is slightly different, again...

Well travelling alone is not that bad - You go to places that you like at the time that you like, or when the right time comes - and then you get to see the things that you like (which hopefully is what you intend to see). And some points, it's either you are approached by a friendly stranger or you are approaching a stranger so you start to be engaged in some interesting conversation that may help you to understand where you are better - and save the hassle from flipping through those travel guide over and over again when may be it is not even there...

I have to get ready now anyway. Better stop now. Till then, adjö!

No comments: