蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Friday 21 September 2012

My good friend

A good friend is someone that you feel close to you.

Someone that will encourage and motivate you in the moment of misery.

Someone that will be happy for you and your success, even just a small one.

Someone that dare to share every small, petty pieces of life puzzles.

Someone that will always be there for you even though separated by time and distance.

Someone that you will want to send your deepest and sincerest regards.

Someone that you will keep on your mind, in the moment of joy, sorrow and even nothing.

Someone that you simply can present the reality of yourself.


I never realise that I will be so lucky to have a good friend in my life.

Only until just now, I start to realise.


Dear, thanks to come into my my life.

I am sorry if my happiness is your sorrow.

I am sorry if I cannot reply to your every message, instantly.

Thanks to be my source of motivation, inspiration and determination.

Thanks to give me the strength to move on.


You know how much I appreciate you, just like you.


Last but not least

*** Friendship Forever ***

No comments: