蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Back from Library...

Back from Library: 12am...Hm...Better than yesterday-lah...Yesterday is 2am...

On the way, I realise: its cold, so cold...and due to some physics theory, it is obvious wind is always flowing stronger in between library and other university buildings...

I'm shaking...and then I see the familiar orange lamp from Derhill, then I'll start to wonder: Have Kenny or 194 slept?

You'll say: Why Jackie is complaining again? Previously, indeed...Now, not really...I realise that I should be grateful to God...At least I'm still be allocated a place to stay at University of Bath...although it requires extra works, extra time, extra thoughts, extra realisation...It;s more than worth it?

At least I still have the chance to walk back to my hostel from library...I wonder if I have moved out next year... University library will not be just walking distance away already...That time I will have to face bus problems some more...

That's why:
Appreciate what we have now...
Appreciate what we don't have now...

感谢我所拥有的。。。
感谢我所没有的。。。

Walk further up: Just beside Derhill: Hm~~~ That's my Wolfson Terrace...My home at University of Bath...and when I see the sign of "Wolfson Terrace"...I sigh, think of the same wish again: I wanna take a photo with this signboard as the background, and, of course, with my neighbour...

Haha~~~I realise that some dream is just too luxurious for me now...That's why sometimes we say: We can dream, always, but not all will come true...Am I too greedy to make that wish? Its so simple, its more than easy, previously...And I realise, its more than difficult, now...如果的事。。。

Dark...

Turn the key, open the door....Smart sensor show some pity at least...Lamps on again...And I walk slowly upstairs...And in the end...I back to my floor...I open the door slowly...Holding it against my hand to assure it will not 'bang' heartlessly, disturbing the sleep of my neighbours...

Now, sometimes dinner is just too luxurious for me as well...Blame me: I'm not hungry...I have no time...I have no energy...I'm sleepy...I don't want to disturb other's sleep...etc...etc...What nonsense is these?

I just can't think now...

Good night :)

Sweet dream, YH, CE, LE, VS, WC, SY...

May you all be well and happy, always :)

1 comment:

JH said...

nice layout! jia you jia you!! =)