蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 6 April 2010

THANK YOU










To Yean, thanks for giving useful advice and reminders based on own past experience...
To Carol, thanks for always being there to listen to my heart's whisper...
To Kenny, thanks for being a great company since UCSI and brighten up my days with your laughter, always...
To Guarino, thanks for your previous leisure walk that \makes me discover the real and tranquil beauty of Bath...
To Ang, thanks for being a great friend that help me to grow up...
To Sin Yee, thanks for being so near to me so that I have a girl to talk to in boringness...
To Jecerlyn, thanks for your great kindness in stimulating my academic interest...
To Wan Joo and Jessica, thanks for accompany me occasionally at library, and brighten up my night with the happy atmosphere...
To Kenny Lim, thanks for the accompany during each workshop and lab work session, at least I have someone familiar around to look for...
To Michelle, thanks for your willingness to share your knowledge that improve my French...
To Kelsey, thanks for being a great floormate! Appreciate dinner session with you Kel!

Keningau
Kota Kinabalu
Miri
Kuala Lumpur

Bath
London
Manchester
Cardiff
Nottingham

To all my friends at Malaysia and UK, thanks for willingness to become my friend...I appreciate each moment with you all that truly cherish my everyday life...

I learn more from you all...
I know more from you all...
I share my happiness with you all...
I share my sorrow with you all...
I grow up with you all...'






THANK YOU SO MUCH~~~
MY FRIEND :)


Friendship Forever...

1 comment: