蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 11 April 2010

Words to My Siblings...

Dear siblings:

Exam is around the corner...Have you been well-prepared?

I never push you all. Usually I only give advice from "backstage"...remember to read your reference book, study smart and study hard, revision must be done regularly, and so on, and so in...Yet how many words has really entered your brain?

I never push or force as study is a process that must be carried from your own desire...You yourself decide how much time and effort to be put in...Be it consistent reading, occasional reading, or even last-minute reading...The choice is yours...i can only give advice...Of course, the final result is in your hand, and it belongs to you. Yet at the end of the day, there will be another person that will be happy or worry for your result as well. Yeah, thats me :)

I never push you all, as that's what papa and mama has done to me as well. I know they will never want me to push myself too hard until I have no time and space to breath...I know they want me to live a happy, meaningful life...Yet the reality of life always remind me: You still have this and that responsibities...Of course, responsibilities are endless...So you have to find the balance yourself, really...And that's what I'm doing now...Thanks to so many friends that have taught me how to live a happy and meaningful life indirectly...I start to re-appreciate the beauty of nature, start to slow down my pace of life, start to appreciate my breakfast period (which I thought I will have no time for it before...)...So is all of these are positive changes? Will I be overwhelmed by the comfort till I forget my real commitment? I hope, and I believe, I won't...

I will never push you all...Because I believe that every person has his/her own potential to be discovered and fully utilised...Academic life is just part of it...And I'm more than happy to see that you all have slowly grown up to become mature, well-being adult...Adulthood is "cool", yet with more responsibilities as well...And I admit, I still learning as well...Yet I'm happy to see that you all have your own social cycle (better than mine) which will help you in this process...And I can see that you all start to explore different aspects of life that perhaps myself never touch...For me, GO AHEAD as long as long it's beneficial... :)

I always believe in you all...You all will never let me down...I never get full A for my UPSR or PMR, yet Ah Seng and Chee help me to realise each of the dream, respectively...I never travel around whole Sabah although I'm Sabahan, yet again, you all help me to realise this dream, again...Ricky went to Kudat, Ang Ang went to Beaufort, Chee went to Tawau, Ah Seng went to Sandakan and Beaufort...Thanks to the primary school Malay teachers that believe in our Ho's Family Malay ability and send each one of us for the "Ujian Bertulis Bahasa Malaysia"...And I hope, really hope that Ah Fook will get the chance as well, eventually...

And you know what...My brother task never stop even at University of Bath...I also have a petit, cute little brother to be look after here...Same age as Ricky, difference by 7 months...one year smaller than me, yet only differed by 7 months as well, too...Perhaps one day you all will have a chance to see him personally... :)

To those that having exam, just push yourself a little harder although again, choice is in your hand...I say like this because I just know you all, you all never fully utilise your oen maximum capabilities. I mean, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS! Lets work together, OK?

I started to realise my service and concern is no longer really needed after arrive at UK...Perhaps I'm thinking too much...I don't know...What I know is: No matter what, I will always be your brother, that will always support you...I may not be able to express my love directly...Yet I hope that, you will realise it... )

5+1...=6, simple mathematics, simple theory, simple life...1 will never be outlier... :)


Loves across oceans and mountains,
Your bro, always
Jackie

No comments: