蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 16 September 2010

That's one of my Sunday, in this Summer Holiday =)


CHAPTER ONE

After back from my Brunei+Miri Trip, I just realise there is a new item in my house...

What's this ???
Initially my first impression is mori-mori, a sea "animal", as stated in the "Doraemon" series before...


 


Only then I realise that they are actually rubber balls in various colours, but they are sooooooo cuteeeeee!!! Aren't they?



Then my youngest brother hand in me this "junk food":


Of course the food itself is nothing special at all. Yet my youngest bro told me that he got this cutie from the teacher as a gift to him. And now, he wanna to pass it to me!!! Perhaps this is his first evaaaa gift to me?

Yet suddenly I realise, my youngest brother, really has grown up...I always thought he's still so small, so young, perhaps, may be, I'm just wrong, totally wrong, this time...well...


CHAPTER TWO

And then he told me he got this special pen from another teacher...
Q: Why leh...???
A: Oh, I got the highest mark for science in my class...

Well, that's quite an achievement! You'll think that that is not such a big deal...but this is the first time I heard he get such achievement...He's really has grown up now!





And I present the pens in 3 different colours, special thanks to my Nikon!!! Lovin it!!!


CHAPTER THREE

And then, for the whole morning, I'm busy updating my blogs and contact directories...

Then, at afternoon, I start my lesson, together with my dear apple sister, with another 3 students, while my second youngest brother, picking up another one!!!

Oh, there must be some small confusion here...Alright...I officially announced that I have picked up a job as a part time tuition teacher now! And my bros and sis are working as my assistants...

Well...Teaching is not a new profession to me anyway...I'm glad to help, provided the students have the willingness and determination to work hard, can listen to what the teacher(s) said, and most of all, CANNOT BE LAZY!!!

And of course, thanks to my dear mum for that...At least I live my life in a more meaningful way...And I'm glad to realise that actually I'm not working alone anyway, my sibings will help to share my burden on this family, at least =) Relieved =)

Yeah, I'm glad they start to pick up more RESPONSIBILITY...which is essential for their ADULTHOOD =)

And outside, my mum is playing badminton and table-tennis (later, of course, she CAN'T play SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!) with my "kakak". I'm glad to see that...Happy faces of my mom...Busy faces of my siblings...Explaining bla bla bla to our students...

Then I shout at the two women outside: When is my turn for the badminton??? Heeiiii!!! This is u-n-f-a-i-r!!!

Anyway, I don't really care actually...I'm totally busy today, no schedule for badminton I suppose, because later at night, I'll have to rush for another friend that is hardly available, usually...

Never mind, I can always back for badminton at the weekdays, and there will be bicycle session anyway, so I guess, I'm NOT TOTALLY lack of sport this holiday!

Then it's 6pm! It's time to go home, murid-murid!!! (Oh, it's "students" in Malay language term). Then one of the parent asks me, can I arrange another Form 2 student with you at this Hari Raya ???

"See how -lah, ma'am...but please tell me in advance...because I have to run through the materials in advance..."

"Bah, nanti tengoklah macam mana ya. Boleh bah kalau kau..."

[ Typical Sabah Malay: "Fine, see how later...It's alright if it's (for) you..." ]


And that's one of my Sunday, in this Summer Holiday =)

No comments: