蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 16 August 2011

15082011 - Last Day - Farewell


Dear Boots Henleaze Team 0489:

Today is the last day of work, and too bad, late...

Anyway the whole day turns out to be the best in my life...

Get to see an MUR today, on inhalers, amazing...

Then I get a goodbye charm from Ms.Suzi. She's on wheelchair yet she's cheerful and wonderful. Her sound is loud yet clear enough. She's really the exceptional customer that is sooooooo nice, ohh...

I won;t forget her last few words: "Jackie. Come to see you. Ohh, I will miss your smile..."

Ohh...

Then finally is the moment of leaving. Dinner at Nandos turns out to be the greatest ever in my life. with English, with Colleagues, away from Bath. Unimaginable.

All the dispensers are not going. Yet I got a lovely pen and card from Gaby. Then is another 'so-called' 'present from all'- a Parker Pen and a box of chocolate, and a card again.

"You got a pen bcz you wrote a lot, a lot.."

"So I got chocolate bcz I ate lots of chocolate? Lots of?..."

That's not the explanation perhaps. Yet is it still very important at this point?

I won;t forget: Northumberland is a small town/city near Scotland border, yet not really in Scotland. Hence all the people still pay for their prescription. Too bad..."

Finally is hugs from the ladies. Thanks Jacqui. Thanks Linda. And, yeah, thanks Juliet!

Then finally is the leave home to Coronation Avenue, door-to-door delivery. Thanks pre-reg sweety... =)

There's nothing more I can request in my life, isn't it?

To Boots Henleaze Team, you are a fantastic team with all the elements of happy family.

If Malaysia is my 1st home, Bath is my second, then Boots Henleaze will be the third, definitely.

Thanks for cherishing my summer, you fella!

"You fella are the best damn thing that ever happened in my life, ever!"

"The hardest word to say is goodbye, always."


With lots of love and regard,

Jackie

No comments: