蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Farewell

I just need to blog before I forget the incident today again.

Today on 'emergercy request' I am switched from Henleaze to Whiteladies Road aka Black Boy Hill, still at Bristol.

Not really emergency as I get the notice one day earlier anywhere.

Yet the experience today is another eye-opening experience for me.

It's quite fun to have chance to work in a different store. A little bit changes in environment. Yet of course you are still doing the same job: dispensing, healthcare advising, stocking, etc.

Special thanks to Sarah (dispenser), Nic (Pharmacist 1) and Karen/Caryn/(similar sound) (Pharmacist 2)...

A good bond that I can established between pharmacists and pharmacies...

Indeed experience today makes me miss and appreciate Henleaze even more than I ever thought.

That's indeed human nature, you never appreciate a single stuff till you lost it, and sometimes, completely.

Indeed everything is fated in the end. Initially I should go to this small store on the hill of Whiteladies Road yet I am transferred to Henleaze at the end, on 'emergency'. And now by chance I come back again, just that I don;t have the chance to see Rob, as again.

Ir's fated in your life: who's you gonna meet and where and when. Sometimes you wanna meet someone yet just never ever meet them again. Sometimes you really don;t wanna meet someone yet he/she will just appear in front of your eyes. How many you eat, how much you drink, FATED, silently...

It's not an excuse to be irresponsible to your though. People always misunderstand me at the end. Well, take my words: It's NOT an excuse to be irresponsible, to make mistakes, to be forgiven 100%, with the childish thought that everything is FATED.

Everyone deserve to be happy in the end, as Gaby said, when you thought you are in the hot soup, it can be worse.

When you complaint of having awful food for your lunch, think of the food crisis at Somalia...
When you complaint of having insufficient sale for Health Promotion Event, how about those people that determined to find some money legally by selling The Big Issue yet life just seems so hard, beside the street?

***

Finally I hate myself still, not too much, yet in the end I still hold on something that I should not.

Perhaps I can be worse, yet, behind the smiling face, I start to be a little bit moody...

I miss DH suddenly. Yet I should not meet him again. I should not.

***

A good friend of mine is apparently disappointing with me.

Indeed, but please, can you DO NOT punish yourself because of me?

Indeed I am still the Jackie that gonna listen to all your ups and downs, still be waiting silently for your occasional messages, and will be smiling silently to give you the moral support.

Indeed I never ever thought of any friend as a burden to me, never as a waste of my time...

Especially you.

You know what I am talking about. As I said, as you said, everyone deserve to be happy.

You remember saying that during my downs? Maybe, but I never ever forget that, when you are at the peninsula.

So promise me, no matter what, you will take care of yourself, please.

***

Boots songs for this year will come to an end.

To my colleagues, when I said I should come again, I mean it.

Yet it's never ever my mean to see Elena poisoned or see Juliet shaking her head as I am working extra half day...

Well well Elena, see that in your coffee, maybe next time, LOL~

And thanks also to Lewis to give me a personal ID even though I just a very very temporary staff at Whiteladies Road, and thanks to remind Sarah to show me the bus stop, in case I cannot be home...

Another marvelous place with post office and Lloyds Bank =)

I know you all know English but thinking of presenting this song to you all =)



And for dear, with my prescription still in your hand, go for this one, alright?





只因我隐性的肩膀,永远陪在你身边=)


No comments: