蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 6 October 2012

A Moment of SPLURGE

To be an honest son, means that I will pour out almost 90% of my daily routine - be it a problem or a happy news - to my beloved family members...

Sometimes such a policy makes me think - I realise that a lot of my friends / peers don't really tend to do so - either because they don't have much problem in their life, or simply because they do not want to make their parents worry - and will rather just keep everything to themselves.

This makes me reflect: is that really the best way to do it? When you have a huge problem and you feel that the whole world is trying to disappoint you in every single way that it can - and you feel that you need that extra arm for support...it's great to know that the door of 'casa' is always waiting for you, and now, I feel slightly much better when I know I have a few (close/best) friend where I can share my problem, my concern...sometimes they may actually take a passive by just listening, however, it's really better than digging a hole and hiding yourself inside it - at least - I will think so, personally.

Perhaps we just have to admit human being can be kind of week sometimes, somewhere - and it's difficult to keep yourself as a tough, strong 'superman', all the time.

However, I do not want to make 'honesty' as a chance to actually complaint about every single thing in my life - because I know I will be regarded as 'problematic' instead - which is something that I try to avoid, really.

To be honest, to 'voice out' your concern is really important, especially when it is still in the stage where everything still have a good chance of being rectified. Even you may not get the best result at the end, at least you have tried... well well, to be honest, I don't know how true that actually to every person, yet I just don't want to keep a big stone pushing on my heart forever...

To be honest, to voice out concern, to not suffer in silence - a problem shared is a burden shared... think about it.

SPLURGE finished! 

No comments: