蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Family Light

Today I just to remind myself - when family is most reliable support that you can rely on.

That day I told mama about my worry after I break something - I doubted that others will actually 'care' about it anyway - but obviously what she told me later showed that she did remember what I have said - even myself actually have forgotten for what I have said...

That day even though she was in the middle of her holiday - aunty still willing to help me to pick up my stuff at the other side of the country - crossing national and international boundaries - I doubted how many people is ready to make such a sacrifice as what she had done.

Perhaps family is one the best thing that can happen in your life - at least when you feel that the whole world has let you down - you still have that single shed of light, shining in the middle of a long long night......

With love,
J x


No comments: