蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 13 October 2012

Week 1 & Week 2

A short two weeks - yet the journey looks like, long enough...

Prescribing course started since Week 1. And I love it. I love the consultation process, the clinical knowledge involved, and the way to explain as clear as possible...

Because we will be, PHARMACIST.

However, I feel shamed as so far, only 4/11 of my groupmates have voiced out, anything. I really hope this is an opportunity where we will learn together, actively brainstorm, exchange idea, summarise, etc. Perhaps I am hoping slightly too much, again.

And the final year, yeap final year, is actually not that long anymore. I hope to live my life to the fullest. I see some people go, and then some people come (back) to me, in my life. Some of the unfamiliar one, is partially my family now. Some that used to be so close to me, due to the challenge of distance and time, gradually lost the bond, with me.

I still wanna thank 'yuan fen', anyway. It's by chance that we can to know each other, and grow together.

Again, I made mistake, but hopefully to learn from it, and it will contribute to my maturity. I don;t want to use the excuse that 'we are still so young' to be excused from any mistake, yet as long as it's not the most horrendous version, I still wanna seek forgiveness from you, as well as from myself.

Busy with project, prescribing (course), readings, drama, family, friends, societies, so what else?

When you start to seek for external elements to calm yourself - it's the time to stop, it's the time to rest, it's the time to think... Just don't, lose yourself =)

No comments: