蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 1 December 2012

Identity

I think someone may think about this problem directly, or indirectly. Some always, some never...

That's it.

To find your own identity.

Real identity.

What you want to do in your life...

What you like, and what you dislike...

What you want to have...

What you need to have...


Gradually, with the help of friends, I discover my own identity...

However, will people be happy for it, or not?

To be honest, people never care anyway - as long as you do not interfere with the tranquility in their life.

However, the society has been shaped in such a way that, people don't care about you (your happiness, especially), but they like to become judgemental, in such a way, that actually it will interfere your life...

I know, because indirectly, I am one of the 'people' too, as above...


Yet eventually...

Who you live your life for?

Is it yourself? Someone? Or others?

***

Happiness is actually just around the corner...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=70qETSuAWko


Credit to my Manchester friend :) Thank you very much :)
 

No comments: