蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Monday 10 December 2012

Recent Thoughts - Last Week of Semester 1

Today suddenly feel there's so much to update, and so I think better do it now. Before I simply forget about it...

Today is the gathering of so called 4th year Pharmacy students, for us...

It was claimed to be staff/student dinner - and eventually only a staff turned up at the end...which is quite sad...

I personally have to admit that I feel Dr L is really supportive enough to attend our functions - although he himself may be aware that he won't enjoy it that much at the end - although on the other hand - it's not up to me to decide whether someone will enjoy his night or not...

He's indeed quite nice, although a bit boring sometimes...

I did feel to start a proper conversation with him - which I realised I did not really have the courage at the end...may be due to that story at the early semester...

Due to certain planning and arrangements - I did not manage to get supervised by him - but I know that, he will be a great supervisor :) Which turned out to be quite true, as what I know from my friend now...

May be it's all fate at the end...

***

Just spend another 170 pounds on air ticket about 1 week ago.

However that's not for myself - it's for beloved dear sister.

I don't really dare to let her spend CNY alone in KL for a week...

I called Rick, he said, why need to waste money...

Jack had to reply, I just not dare to do so...

Plus actually, I remembered my innocence emotion when I was at Pre-U level as well - when I always longed to go home. At that time, perhaps there's nothing nicer than back to the home sweet home, even for just a couple of days...

Time flies, things changes - physically, emotionally, socially, mentally...

However, the same feeling suddenly come back again - I wish to grant my sister wishes to go home,even if she did not expressed that too explicitly.

If I can afford it - then why not?

Happy CNY my dear. I hope to see you next next year if God will let us to...

***

It's the final week of my semester 1.

That's it.

Time flies, my dear...

And it will be Christmas soon.

I know there is no Turkey for me this time.

However I know that, as long as I am clear with what I need in my life -  I will be happy.

I hope to have a merry Christmas this time. Although I am not celebrating it at Lapland or Rovaniemi...

Merry Christmas 2012 and Happy New Year 2013 :)

No comments: