蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Pre-Christmas

Spending my quite time in Bath now, prior Christmas.

People have started their shopping spree ages ago, I suppose.

While doing my project, I was more than delightful to be able to catch up with a few old friends at the same time.

Kacey will be away soon. She is such a nice housemate to talk to. I will definitely miss her cookings, plus those long chatting session with her.

And exchanging academic view with Palak was indeed making up my day, as well...

I even started to be showered with a few appreciations from those that I had sent my personal Christmas wishes previously. This is honestly, totally unexpected and I was grateful - indeed small deed from me, big impact on others - so true :)

I know quite a few of my friends are still enjoying the warmth of Turkishs now. Wishing that they are having a good time, there.

Living abroad for this short period of time totally changed my horizon and view on everything - academic, relationships, friendships, love, work, money...

Thanks for everything...My sole wish now is just to become a great pharmacist, anywhere where I am expected to serve and be responsible. May God grant this to be true.

PK Merry Christmas, Med. Chem. Merry Christmas, Pharmacy Practice Merry Christmas...hohoho :D

 

No comments: