蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 22 July 2010

Travel Series 9 - United Kingdom IV - London City II

Ok, as I think my previous post on London is tooooooo long, yet the story haven't finished, so we'll continue at this post =)


Post-Christmas night at London, 
near London School of Pharmacy, University of London...




Laksa mee at An Asian restaurant...
The food is in quite huge portion, really fullll!!!




Outside the British Library =)




A tour bus on London Road in a rainy day ...



And not forgetting, inside the very famous British Musuem!
(And you know what, entrance is freeee!!! Sooooo nice!!!)





And of course must get some snapshots also, ok ??!!






And Harry Potter's loyal fans must be crazy because of this!!!!

Hey hey, don't be toooo jealous, ok... =P



Ciao!





Next station:

ROME, ITALY !!!

Celebrate my 2010 New Year there!

p/s: Please refer to my Travel Series 1 a.k.a. My 101th Post!!!


** Wakawaka eh eh **

No comments: