蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 1 July 2010

Simple Love

Still remember the moment don't know when already...I just remembered I accompanied my mom to library on that day...

I remember I write my 唐诗宋词 so quitely, while she was sitting just opposite of me. She read her accounting books but still look at me and smiling occassionally...

You may say that is one of the most normal scenery on Earth...Yet I don't know why...I have so many 感触 when think of this memory again....A son and a mother working together for their future, sitting quietly and happily at a small corner in the upper floor of Keningau Library ~

Then after skipping lunch for a whole day (because we were so hardworking :P)...We walked out from the library and then heading towards our shop in the city centre...Yeah, we walked, we didn't get a car because...LOL...suan liao lah...

Then my mom brought me to Pasar Malam / Night Market and treat me with some of my favourite food...Smiling contentfully :)

***

Now only I realise that I have to value every moment with my family...It's so rewarding just to be by their side...Having a cup of tea with your parents...Sitting and watching movies with laptop with your siblings...Ordering your siblings to get this and that arranged, looking at their reluctant faces as they are ordered (LOL...)...Sharing a small pile of Haagen Daaz Ice Cream...Everyone is smiling although I know each of them can't get more than a scoop...

Indeed sometimes I just think that my siblings are headache for me sometimes...This one just lazy to get his stuff arranged...That one lazy to pick up a book although exam is around the corner...Then another one just reluctant to listen to me although he admits that he has the biggest breadbasket in this family (at least for this moment!)...

Well...Only after back I start to get the family feelings again...I feel the heavy responsibilities again...It may seems stressful yet I feel more than happy to get back the feeling again...At least, I'm not lost anymore..I have a goal in life to be completed :) This may be less important than the final goal in World Cup Final yet... :)

***

Two people

There is a gap of 4 years between them

One is so thin, and another one is so fat

One is so tiny, and another one is so huge

Yet this doesn't stop them from getting close to each other

They don't speak it yet I can sense the closeness between them

They can accompany each other when either one of them really need it

I am totally relieved...I shall be more than happy to see this

At least neither of them is lonely...

When I see them hugging each other before sleep, or even during sleep...

I smiled... :)

Don't worry, I don't have jetlag, just than  I still carry my UK's habit, sometimes sleeping sooooo late, back to Malaysia....

Not healthy huh? I know I know....

But when I see the sleeping faces of those "sai mat zai"...Perhaps everything worth it...

***

This makes me realise that I will always have very different thinkings compared to my other friends that thinks more normally....

Whatever lah ~

Why I just can't think normally like others?


万籁俱寂

深夜

永远不能给你答案

只能静静地陪着你

陷入沉思。。。

No comments: