蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Diary: 23/06/2010

Today initially will do nothing, yet I end up travelling to almost whole Keningau, wakakaka~

Go to minimarket, supermarket, hypermarket, bookshops, clothing shops, handphone shops, shoe shops, whatever-lah...

And I end my journey with a glass of Nescafe-ping, a vegetable martabak, and then another milo-ping. All the food just costs me RM2.00!!! Really love the 'pasar malam' at Keningau! Lalala~

As I travel I figure out what should I buy for myself, as well as my family members...When I was standing in 1 of the 3 bookshops, I was starring at the SPM books for a long time, looking through model papers, pass years, quick-revision-notes, etc...

My dear Ang Ang, when can bro stop worrying about you? When you wanna wake up?

But I know it's complete useless to complaint here, as you will never visit my blog...

Hmm...

If someone just don't want to wake up, I, as the eldest brother, hardly can do anything...

I prayed, I pray, and, I will continue to pray...

Hopefully, my wishes will come true...But please don't make me and mama worry, again...

No comments: