蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 26 June 2010

Grand Voyage à Tenom, Aujourd'hui

I have one of the greatest holiday in my life, today!

Thanks to that Tenom girl loh…Haiz…An unexpected journey…Taman Pertanian Sabah may seems so boring…yet two of us totally enjoying the journey, like crazy, especially me, such a photographilic  person, so taking pictures everywhere…Luckily Jodelle doesn’t scold me like Jecerlyn will say (sometimes): Control your hormone please….

9.15am: Arrive at Town of mountain-Tenom, 45 minutes away from the biggest city in the interior part of Sabah: Keningau.

10.30am: Arrive at Agricultural Park of Tenom after having breakfast at Tenom Market…Yuk Nyin Chun Kin at Tenom is as usual..plus the very fresh toufu, as the toufu in Tenom is made from water of natural fountain…Hoohoo...

In the Taman Pertanian, we have visited thousands sites include Taman Binatang (sad…the ostrich ‘escape’ already…), Taman Tumbuhan Tropika, Taman Tumbuhan Parasit, Taman Tumbuhan Karnivor (so cannot forget your rep: Venus trapper)…Taman Evolusi dan Adaptasi, Taman Anggerik/Orkid…etc…etc…
 In the journey…we talked and talked and talked…Whatever lah…Just crapping around…Sometimes crapping is good for your health, I think…

Then we just can’t figure out how to travel to Taman Binatang…an aborigine woman kindly showed us the way…Out of concern, she asked her children to guide us there…What a kind-hearted woman…And when we see the 5 children naïve-ly showing us the way while they are busy chatting towards each other…I find out the feeling again: 童真、纯朴之心。。。

Still remember there was some moment when I just can’t breathe at Bath….I’ll run-away to the city centre…hanging around…Looking for anything…Sometimes when I went to Sainsbury and shopping around…I could see some of the women are accompanied by their little cutie…The children sometimes playing around like that… 他们的纯朴童真无意间也感染了我。。。让我微笑=)是啊。。。人越长越大。。。责任也越来越重。。。若能回到那最初的赤子之心。。。那该有多好。。。嗯。。。

Travel around Tenom with Ms.Tan…Thanks to the tiny city that won’t make me lost…Thanks to the 太阳公公 that is so nice to us today…Suddenly  I love sunshine at Malaysia…and the temperature is not to hot nor too cold…刚刚好。。。嘿嘿。。。嘻嘻 =

Then the lunch menu is also great…丹南非洲鱼。。。丹南包蜀鸡。。。丹南排骨。。。甚至菜也是丹南蛋巢苦瓜???嗯。。。这么多丹南不是我的错。。。何况我想狡辩也没得辩。。。对欧可是全国国会式华语辩论比赛之最佳辩员是也。。。

Then we gone for some leisure walk…I run into a 7-11 and managed to discover Kickapoo in the fridge..Not bad…Price is a little bit expensive…Yet I still buy a bottle to let my family members have a taste of this famous citrus fruit juice at Peninsular, luo…

Finally is the moment to say bye-bye…I managed to get the 4pm bus although I arrive at the bus stop at about 4.02pm…Hehehe…But anyway…thanks again for your great hosting, pretty bookmarks (I’ll try to have the happy face pin always on top of my book, everyday J), genius book…Just hope that you will love mine in return…Suitable for you that love the city of Romance, LOL…

It’s another tiring yet promising day =)

Perhaps Italy is wonderful, Paris is romantic, Amsterdam is lovely…yet after think back…True joy comes from this marvelous small city of Sabah…With it’s mystical mountains that is always covered with a thin layer of white cloud….For me, it doesn’t make Tenom mystic…In fact, I discover another type of beauty of nature…

My dear Jodelle, bon voyage! Your journey will start tomorrow…Ka Yee already giving response…She’ll graduate at Nov.2010…I’m sure you two will become great friends! At least with her at your side…I do not have to be sooooooo worry luo….

Don’t forget your thumb drive, okay?

And first lesson from you, today: 
Too many people miss the silver lining because they’re expecting gold.

And don’t forget my message to you: Jack’s 3C…

“Vous pouvez”

"Merci beaucoup ;) "


Jack XXX

No comments: