蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 20 June 2010

Girlfriend: Mandarin Version

Mandarin



I know she has been crit icised quite a lot by some people as her intonation is 'damn' funny when she sings in her non-mother-tongue language, but at least she has made an effort for it, doesn't she?

"Of course the way she sings the different languages aren't going to perfect. Her first language is english, so what'd you expect?"


"It's not like she knew it from the top of her head. She had to learn how to say it right. When your first language is english, it's not exactly easy to learn another language...on top of that like 8 diffferent ones. PLUS, she's singing. Atleast she made an effort. Give her a break. She did a good job for learning these in a little amount of time."

-by GabbyGasonline-


Well...that's life ~

2 comments:

I. said...

hahaha!! I watched this during exams time! I thought it was ok but it made me LOL! i've to say the song is very cute hehe. :D

Jackie said...

Nearly can't recognise you! YEah yeah, I know that! You did posted it to your blog before!