蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Thursday 24 June 2010

Diary: 24/06/2010

Today meeting with an expected person at unexpected time, unexpected venue, as she gave me a very short notice~ Well, anywhere I have no problem with that, as my family matter can be sorted out slightly later, so that's fine~

Unexpected venue as it takes place in a house nearby my house, not even 5 minutes walking distance.

And I don;t expect I will end up chatting for almost whole afternoon~ Hahaha~ Initially we're seems so unfamiliar, yet once heated up, everything seems smoother and better~

We talked, talked and talked, from the past, present to the future...We talked about our history, memory, story, dream, hopes...

Erm...KTT is not so bad lah, I think...many have survived there, should not be toooooo bad loh, girl...You seems slightly worry but I do think that everything will be so fine...Just don't forget to bring your normal life utensils, or you will end up with me have to find a glass and a plate from non-Giant shop, just because the left road not taken...woohoohoo...

India may not be too nice for you, and my friend says that there is some in convenience there. Blackout, internet-down, yellowish water do occur sometimes. Yet in the end they still survive, girl...So, just think positively-lah...Plus, India is actually a very beautiful country, with beautiful scenery.

Here is some of the photos from Mysore, India to cheer you up and to "install" more confidence for you: 







Citation: From Shantan's album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=159664&id=591885010&ref=pb#!/photo.php?pid=4158400&id=591885010

Of course I'm not encouraging you to Mysore, you still have other options as well after 1.5 years time, and I should be happy to assist you at that time, still, if you need~

And I'm almost speechless when I listened to what you has said just now...The sentences...I'll never forget...

You may have reported the good deeds that you have done to me. But believe me, that's doesn't make me feel that you are fake/insincere (just like how others might interpret me)...Indeed...It's more towards grateful, and being appreciative, to have such a great and caring friend like you =)

Because we are 2 people that comes from the same world, because we appreciate friendship that respond to us sincerely, beacuse we pursue excellence in almost everything that we do although we feel it's ok if others don't think the same, because we can be sincere and truthful to each other...

And, that's it, I realised, I'm not alone again in this world...I know who should I look for if I shall face some problem later in my life...Of course it won't be 100% dependence...but at least I know someone is there for me...And YOU SHOULD THINK THE VICE VERSA...

Your prayer is being answered quite well...Like what I've told you, at least, I believe I'll pass my Biopharmaceutics examination, although I carry a heavy and (slightly) nervous heart to exam hall at that morning...

Yet I realised that in the end everything is not too bad, really, your prayer really really comes true...

看来我又欠你多一份人情, 哈哈...

放心吧, 这份感叹不是痛心, 而是开心... =)

也许你说得对, 付出感情, 也要看对象...

嗯, 有一件事我觉得我应该告诉你:
世间没有人不会面对感情问题, 我得承认, 我也是, 若我说我真的像你那么傻过, 你会怎样???

无论如何, 你很快就要走了...我正期待着也许是与你最后一次相会的这一个周末...

路途仍很遥远
但肯定会有走完的一天
若累了
别忘记休息
若倦了
可以找我聊天
不管将来是药剂师还是医生
陈医生和何先生
若真的有缘
也许有朝一日
还会在同一间医院相见

就像我说的
宇宙很浩瀚
世界却出奇的小
活了二十年
遇上那个朋友
原来他是朋友的朋友

如果我是风铃
我愿唱歌给你听
很快就要开课了
趁我还有暑假
若真的stuck了
还是可以找我的
让我这个风铃陪着你
直到你内心的风
吹熄为止
风铃才会安静下来

开课有压力
我是过来人
比谁都了解
所以
别忘了
你还有
一个友情的风铃
愿意为你随风摇摆

感恩
惜福

=)

4 comments:

Jodelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

此地无银三百两。。。我等下会很惨的。。。

Jodelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.