蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 24 May 2011

After PA20024, prior PA20241

Finally, the 4th exam, left with only one more to go!

So the first thing that I do - is to find something as my lunch - and then I need to destress - so the best choice - 4 ice-creams! Oops...

Then is on the way to the bookshop and everything, and pass through Bass Abbey, with few kids chasing each other in front of it - what a beautiful and peaceful scenery. Life, perhaps, is no more than this...

I really hate to become a person with such a sentimental heart. Easily touched, easily hurt...indeed...

If I am given a choice to become an innocent and whatsoever-no-no like at Secondary school years, or a harder person like me now, I will choose the former, think so...

Anyway, summer in Bath is still charming, as usual, too bad I never take time to really enjoy it. We always said, ohh, I missed the one this year. Never mind, I still got another year to go...and in the end...when you are in the final year, only then you realise how old you are, and how foolish as well...

And indeed, the same happen to some of my friend. For example, always complaining about bad digestion system, yet the truth is he/she just never learn to eat slowly. Some always explain he/she can't finish the pass years. The truth is, I myself has sacrificed the time to do the pass years without doing proper revision, so it doesn't mean I know everything when doing the pass years...

And I take a huge breath to just do some vacuum today. Yet not mopping. Indeed sometimes I am just too disappointed with the scenery in my house. Clean everything partially. So in the end some stuff is always there, and no body seems care to take some effort to rectify the situation. I can't deny that I have been calculative enough before: There's no reason for me to give my 100% if you just wanna give 50%. Yet I realised that someone must take the first step. So yeah...Just like what I will do to my real house in my hometown, I decided to take the same steps now...

Yet I sighed at the same time. I can do these this year, yet who will at next year? Next year my loyalty should shift to my new house, regardless of whether the house will give me a sense of belongings or not. Yeah, SENSE OF BELONGING. What an important word. I think initially I just finding too many reasons to leave my current house. Yet after so much has happened, without realising, maybe it's time to go, 悄悄的,潇洒的,豁达的...

3 girls, that may love to clean. Truthfully speaking the house is really compact so size is not an excuse. Maybe everyone is just too busy. I mean, he is student, she is student, and student is always busy. Apart from assignments and lectures and cooking, there is facebook, internet, shopping, hanging out with friends, daydreaming, and sleeping is important for memory retrieval. Yeah, so in the end student just has no time for anything else...

Indeed me too, sometimes trapped in such a mindset. I realised, I am the one that arrived the latest at this house. 1 October. And then the leaving moment. 1 August. Maybe earlier than that, if I need to. So yeah, just 10 months, not even a year...Yet I still remembered that there is so many plates to moved into the store room, or else there will be just plates in the kitchen. Kenny has done the 1st proper kitchen washing demonstration, if I am not mistaken...Ang as the pioneer has bought almost everything for the house when we initially 'open' the house...Indeed, everyone has own contribution =) Yet if everyone is willing to put in more effort to make this house a better house. I will be happier.

You will blame me, then. Talk to them...talk to them! Yet in the end, I feel that, if he/she is willing to perform well, he/she will do it. If no, even if I remind him/her purposely, the result maybe still...so so...so yeah, I do hope that everyone will be giving their best. As I feel that it is just worth to do it, for such a lovely house. I know my house next year may not be even so nice. Perhaps that's the fact that make me think so much? May be?

Anyway, June is coming. I know I still be buried by sadness sometimes. Some label it as hatred. Indeed, partially, yes. Yet the point is after having been 'innocent' and curious, as usual, in the end my sincerity is questioned and sometimes I still have to be reminded by some people of the old history, when I wish that no one is really turning back, and even if yes, do it silently, like what I do sometimes...As in the end, I realise that pouring salt on a partially-recovered wound, perhaps is the cruelest part...

Sorry to grumble too much. Guess once the exam is finish. At least I just need a little break now. And as usual, thanks for everything. All the sincere prayer, wishes, and blessings, and some don't ignore my last minute message, when indeed they can. To whoever, thanks really, I appreciate it =)







No comments: