蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 29 May 2011

5 Yets

A call to my bro today...
To remind some 'souvenir' from KL...
And strangely, same person that shares the same genetic origin as me...
Can sound so cold...

I wanna be one as well...
Yet perhaps, like being Luna-pi, I will never ever be...

***

I wanna to be my real myself...
Back to the origin, may be just a little bit changes...
Yet as I am a Malaysian,
Yet as I am a Malaysian PSD scholar,
Yet as I am a Bath University MPharm Student,
Yet as I am an obedient son, 
Yet as I am still an elder brother...

So I know, I just can't be the ultimate one.

As life is not always, well, happy ending, in the movie.

I wish to go back to that Yuletide Christmas... =)

***

And for the first and may be the last time.

A short talk with my housemates...

During today's dinner...

And in the end I laughed and jumped happily...

I smiled, and knew that...

I would definitely miss all these precious moment...

At the same time, Kenny is laughing so soundly with his high-amplitude laughter, beside my room...

That's 幸福 =)

只因为,幸福,很简单。 =)


No comments: