蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Sunday 15 May 2011

Before Exam - It's Me Again

I can't believe it, to fall into such a trap, really before the exam time.

I am the one that will sit for exam too.

Why everything has to come last minutes?

In the end everything is just my fault again?

I wish I have done nothing then.

What really upset me:

My sincerity, my intention, up to few weeks before, actually, is questionable.

Do anyone know the long term emotional struggle that I have to face because of that?

I tell no one, and in the end, after trying almost the best...I am being thrown into such huge dilemma.

Wish it ends, very soon.

As I know that, I myself have to be responsible for whatever that I will face soon, no matter how painful the process that I have undergone.

Yet again, I have reminded so many time, find others, why me, again?

Again, this is NOT fair and square to me...


* P/S: Dear CY, thanks for the long call. It not just a help to your sister but really also myself. Indeed I am more than grateful for your iPhone now, LOL~

No comments: