蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Journey for the next 4 months

It's a quiet moment at library.
Alone, yet not really alone.
Especially when you can make some head and tail out of your seems nonsense Drug Metabolism lecture.

I thought I will go back with an empty hand again.
I lost some time, yet what I get back is even more, perhaps.

Be grateful for whatever that you can have now.
As things may not be the same, in the future.
To love, and to be loved.

Thanks for the lovely maggi dinner and nice pork pie!
Simple yet meaningful.
Sometimes, more people doesn't mean, more fun.
This is true, especially for me.

To 194, a belated happy birthday! A new winter cloth, a new swimming suit, a new goggle =)

To others, exams soon! Exam is fun! Enjoy!

I mean it really, as in the end everything make sense only at exam period.

Hmm, bad boy, bad student, yet...yeah, that's what university student really is isn't it?

Finish exam, quite soon in 1 week time.
Indeed time is so short now.
Yet there will be even more after the exam:



Berlin, Germany



Munich, Germany



Germany - Neuschwanstein Castle - in The Fairytale


London, United Kingdom


South Devon, United Kingdom


Bristol, United Kingdom

And on the very nice courtesy of Malaysia Airlines - Syarikat Penerbangan Rasmi Paling Terkemuka di Malaysia, I will be flying back to my homeland Malaysia hometown Keningau. For the very 1st time I am so proud to be a MAS customer - chepaest international ticket ever...



Malaysia Airlines - MAS, purposely make it so big so that you can see it very clearly  =)

Kuala Lumpur - Federal Territory - My transit point for home journey

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Keningau, Sabah
(and please don't ask me why I should put a shop as the picture here.
That's the biggest that I can get for this moment really)

And just reverse the journey sequence for the return journey -luo...

(All pictures and images are strictly for illustration purposes only. Nothing is for commercial purposes, OK??? And therefore I, am, not responsible for any damage, financially or whatsoeva, due to the use of any content in this post. Harap maklum.)

No comments: