蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 23 April 2011

Love blossoms at this spring in Bath

Today I went to the town - by chance, and by luck...

Went with Kenny initially, and had a brilliant Italian ice-cream! Sounds like gelato! Biscotto and Special Chocolate? Forget the name, enjoy the taste =) Hahaha~

2 Layers ~


Then, on the way after that, saw a toy seller, selling some toys, and be surrounded by some happy kid, I do wonder, childhood? A so familiar yet so distance term for people, especially like me, now.

When walking, I think of that, again. At the end of this April, it will be only 3 months left. NET 3 months. 1 month for exam, and 2 months for placement. Time is so short actually...

I thought of the moment when I talked to her before, told her to keep good care of the room, of the house. I saw a sarcastic smile, implying ignorance: who cares? You HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SPEAK ANYMORE, so SHUT UP! My heart sank, a little bit. A house where I share my happiness and sadness, anger and frustration, hope and dream, friendship and brotherhood...will it be taken so lightly by the so called strangers, eventually?

I kept thinking of thousands possibilities. It was stupid to think. Indeed hopeless. Indeed pointless. Yet perhaps thats me.

Then was a trip to the awesome garden! It's free for Discovery Card Holder anyway!

巴斯-美景尽收眼底

鹤立鸡群

宁夏里有宁波

欧洲友谊,联手一起  -让我想起 7, Herbert Road =)

春天的我

伟大的她,渺小的我。这是雅典爱神雅典娜吗?

从小看到大

车水“马车”- 现代难得的奇景

空中一人,又爬又跳的。观众当然开心,但身为卖艺的,又不知有多少苦楚。。。
心中再苦,人前还是得笑啊。。。

Then on the way to Morrison, I looked at some old women. Common phenomenon in Bath, a tourists, students and retired people paradise. Out of sudden I thought of my mom, she would be so old one day, with so many wrinkles...As Chinese proverb said: Time forgives no people. I realise mom's wrinkles is more and more and ages progresses. I can't see hers through the Skype. I always think: Is it wrong or immoral if I just refuse to come back at this coming September? For a month. I know many people are waiting for me. Aunty, uncle, brother, sister, and yeah, parents, may be some friends that always at Keningau as well...I don't know, I feel slightly guilty. I do fall in dilemma.

To love, or to be loved?
To stay, or to leave?
To home, or to be here?

Well...Life, thousand of possibilities, choices to be made...Too many...

Thinking of placement:
London or Devon
Manchester or Rochester
Somerset or Dorset
Avon or Swindon
Wales or Wells

Soon we will be scattered to everywhere and anywhere.

And at this sunny day, just wanna thank him that make everything possible for me today! I thought I won't be anywhere in these 2 weeks again. I thought. So, thanks again!

And finally I start to see not only flowers to blossom at this spring. Some 'love' as well! Here and there! Well, others obviously, and may be myself? LOL~ Too much day dreaming...

And finally ---

A song shared by my sister, to be passed on to you:









Who says?

No comments: