蓝天白云下

Sunshine ^^ Rainbow ^^ Aurora ~

Life, moves on :)

Saturday 9 April 2011

Sunny Saturday, Pain Lecture, My Oslo

I just finished the 1st lecture with Dr. Chris Bailey, last Friday...

We learned about nociception, how pain is perceived by our body...

It reminds me of a certain thing: Physical pain can be torturing, can at the skin level: exact; at the viscera (internal organ) level, wider spread...

Yet may I just know why that kind of emotional / mental pain can even be more torturing? Where is the receptor? What is the transmission mechanism?

I am wondering, I believe many do, yet of course, perhaps the answer is never important...

***

Today is a very sunny day.
Temperature is 20 degree Celcius...

Il fait bon!
La ciel est bleu!

Finally spring really has come to Bath.

To all, have a great spring!

***

Finally I manage to have access to the garden behind my house.

Due to the long, cold winter, I don;t manage to open the door to backyard when I want to that day. May be it's the condensation, may be is the block of the newspaper, may be everything has been arranged.

I wish to play tarot card that can predict my future destiny, more than accurately. Uncertainty to the future is definitely everyone's problem, I know it's sound so stupid to get to know the future...yet yeah, I just wondering...

***

Easter : Oslo, Norway!


Vigeland Sculpture Park (Vigelandsparken)




Akershus Fortress (Akershus festning)




Holmenkollen Ski Museum & Tower




The Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)




***

No comments: